* Danny and O are easy to find, as my entry is the only one that is sideways (which is not surprising; apparently, I take the cake on technical genius, LOL)!
Okay... so now my entry is not the only one that is sideways. I feel a bit better. LOL. However, there are like a million men with their offspring whose ladies think their honey is the cutest... little do they know that I am the luckiest.
I know I'm cheesy. I know it's just for a little digital camera... that I don't need. But how could I not enter my soul mate, my partner, my strength, my wisdom, my smile... he is all of these. For without him, things would go "Hazy" (Rosi Golan... iTune it)...
You can vote daily... simply enter my name in the search box.
For those that know me dearly, they know I'm a gabber. Well, for better or worse, this blog was created by me for me to do one of the things I do best. Or so she thinks, right?
1 comment:
Okay... so now my entry is not the only one that is sideways. I feel a bit better. LOL. However, there are like a million men with their offspring whose ladies think their honey is the cutest... little do they know that I am the luckiest.
I know I'm cheesy. I know it's just for a little digital camera... that I don't need. But how could I not enter my soul mate, my partner, my strength, my wisdom, my smile... he is all of these. For without him, things would go "Hazy" (Rosi Golan... iTune it)...
You can vote daily... simply enter my name in the search box.
Happy Thursday.
Post a Comment