Yesterday Olivia and I had our first ever mom/daughter "tough" talk, LOL. It consisted of reasons why we shouldn't play with poopy during naptime at daycare. According to the daycare lady, she ate it, but how she determined this without actually seeing O put it in her mouth or doing an x-ray of her stomach contents is beyond me... which is why I'm not so convinced that my daughter (who has never eaten POOP; she thinks it's "ICKY!") ate it. Apparently, it somehow ended up on her face... maybe she just had an itch??? I'll leave the rest to your imagination as I continue to play different scenarios out in my mind... perhaps she was smelling it. Perhaps she just was rubbing her chin.
I find that the longer I dwell on it, the more I become concerned about why she was lying there in a crib with poop in her diaper. I realize that it was during naptime and there are other children in our lady's care, but man, oh man, when our girl does the numero 2 with us, it's gone in a flash.
Oh, the beauty of being a working mom...
No comments:
Post a Comment